Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank God for days off! ;-)

Today I get to go home at noon! YAY!!! I'm looking forward to a WONDERFUL weekend of fun with friends and family! This afternoon, we're going to the Downtown Aquarium, and we're going to hang out in the downtown area. This evening we're going to P.F. Changs for dinner! (I"m sooo excited! I haven't had good Chinese in a LONG time!)

Tomorrow, I get to drive to the San Antonio with my dear friend Rebecca to see my other dear friend Stacy! Stacy's in-laws are having a baby shower for her and little Libby! I will spend the night with them, and ride back from San Antonio on Sunday afternoon. I'm soo excited! Stacy and Rebecca have been like sisters to me, and since I don't have any sisters, girl-time is always special for me! Don't get me wrong, I love my brothers dearly, but there is something about being able to spend time with girlfriends that is so refreshing! I'm so looking forward to having a great time together! :-) Maybe I'll be able to figure out how to post pictures, and I'll add some from the weekend next week! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Stacy Ann said...

Sounds like you had fun! ;)
New post, new post!!